Dapatkan Potongan Extra untuk pembelian Metrel Thermal Camera
Promo berlaku hingga 14 November 2020
BUILDING AND FACILITY MANAGEMENT, ELECTRICAL AND OTHER INSTALLATIONS TROUBLESHOOTING, MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL INSPECTIONS
Temperature differences can be indicative of a number of processes. This makes them a great diagnostic tool. The camera measures electromagnetic waves in IR length, which are indicative of temperature differences. Material properties have to be taken into account, but once the setting are made, the camera shows the world in a new light. Temperatures shown in false colours can indicate everything from issues with human veins to overheating diode in a circuit. They are particularly important when searching for faults among a number of virtually identical elements.
- Very fast refresh rate: up to 50 IR images per second;
- Automatic or manual focus;
- Thermal video with audio commentary;
- Emissivity set manually from 0.01 – 1;
- Manual or automatic temperature level and span.
- IR resolution from 80×80 to 160×120;
- Temperature range up to -20°C – 350 °C;
- Thermal sensitivity 100 mK;
- Accuracy 2% or 2°C;
- Spectral range 9 – 14 μm;
- Spatial resolution up to 2,78 mrad;
- Fixed or manual focus;
- Field of vision up to 25°x19°;
- Minimal focused distance 0.5m.
- Installation troubleshooting;
- Equipment troubleshooting;
- Building and facility inspections;
- Circuit board troubleshooting;
- Energy loss analysis;
- Solar farm inspection;
- Electric car inspection and troubleshooting.